I told you yesterday that as we gear up for the Big Spring Cleaning Season, we’re taking a few days to spot-clean the areas of our home we’ve already cleaned. We organized the bathrooms yesterday so that means today we’re going to deep clean the bathrooms. It’s not fun to do…but the results are worth it!!
Spring Clean the Bathrooms (Part 2 of 2)
We focused on straightening up and organizing the bathroom yesterday. Let’s focus on getting those bathrooms spotless today!
Set a timer for 15 minutes and then…
- clear off the counter,
- dust/wipe down ceiling corners, door frames, light fixtures, windows, vents, towel racks, blinds etc. (we’ll be covering this later in the month for the whole house so don’t feel like you need to spend that much time here),
- deep clean your bathtub and shower (feel free to do this when you actually take a shower today!)
- scrub the nooks and crannies of the countertop; specifically around the faucet(s) with a toothbrush,
- deep clean the toilet (inside and out),
- wipe down the trash can (inside and out),
- sweep/mop the bathroom floor.
Whew! I know that’s a LOT. But, move as fast as you can and you’ll cover more ground than you could have ever imagined.
Make sure to check in on Facebook or in the comment section!